Data Science Team Lead at WhiteHat Security, Trustee at Farset Labs and Vault Artist Studios
Dash of milk
assorted herbs and spices
1) Eggs, Dash of milk, and Herbs etc into a bowl and whisk until uniform colour and consistency,
2) pour into an appropriately sized (eg tortilla size) frying pan, pre-oiled (Extra Virgin Olive oil does the best)
3) Turn the heat up to about half, and let the egg slowly cook
4) When the bottom of the eggs are hard but the top is still liquid, grate the cheese over it so it melts into the eg, and then cover in the tortilla.
5) When Air bubbles form under the tortilla, making it rise up, flip the whole thing, turn the heat all the way up, and let it sit for about a minute, then flip back onto the egg side for 30 seconds, and serve, rolled.